If you are a REMOTE Senior Backend Python Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
–This job can be 100% REMOTE–
HQ'd in Mountain View, CA is a stimulating opportunity for Engineers who love a challenge. We are a Computer Vision/Geospatial startup that just raised a $45M Series ($75M total) that focusing our efforts on Engineering hiring. We utilize GIS/CV technology for commercial and ressidential property assessment at the time of underwriting. Our technology has the same attention to detail but without the requirement of being onsite.
What You Will Be Doing
As a senior member of our front-end team, you will be a primary contributor to integrate and deliver new data sources to our products. This will include working alongside our machine learning, platform, and data engineers to build systems/pipelines that bring in the data sources and integrate them into our data warehouse, APIs, and applications.
- Build and ship features, bug-fixes and improvements that support our Insurance and Real-Estate products
- Perform code reviews and analysis
- Participate in technical architecture reviews, and gain a deeper understanding of of our backend systems
- Work with product team to analyze business problems and design solutions
- Evaluate new technologies/tools that could be introduced to the tech stack
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of backend python engineering experience
- REST-based API development
- Microservices development
- Exposure to distributed systems
- SQL or PostgreSQL
Nice To Have
- Fintech/real estate industry experience
- startup experience
- Machine learning: Pytorch, Spark, Tensorflow
- Geospatial software
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary DOE
- Pre-IPO Equity
- WFH Flexibility
- 401k with matching
So, if you are a REMOTE Senior Backend Python Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kurt Holzmuller
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KH4-1679332 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kurt Holzmuller – Associate Manager – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.