REMOTE – Principal / Sr Software Engineers needed! Exciting, cutting edge, software company! Great salary + equity!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tim Thompson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $170,000 – $215,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our best-in-class platform delivers turn-key solutions to retailers globally impacting millions of shoppers on a daily basis. The digital ecosystem empowers retailers to grow sales and build loyalty, while enabling brands to reach more shoppers through retail media networks. Swiftly’s technology harnesses the power of AI to help retailers build strong digital relationships with customers and deliver amazing sales results.
We are the first vendor in the industry to connect the digital and in-store shopping experience with a robust ad platform, while deepening insights using 1st party data and analytics. We offer the only system to seamlessly connect with retail customers across the entire shopping journey.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, we are creating the future of retail technology.
Why join us?
We're a fast-growing organization looking for an experienced people manager to lead our Developer Platform team. Our Developer Platform enables both internal and partner developers to add to, or extend, our platform. Our tech stack is composed primarily of Kotlin microservices running in Kubernetes on Azure’but we are more interested in engineering talent that is versatile and has the intellectual curiosity to learn new things and find the best tools to solve our problems.
- Work in a team of developers that build services fundamental to our platform; identity, loyalty, coupons, shopping list, and search
- Architect, code and maintain larch scale distributed systems with complex requirements
- Utilize expertise with microservices architecture
- Operate production services, including on-call and incident management
- Contribute to a multi-tenant Content Management System platform
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related field or comparable industry experience
- 5+ years of industry experience designing, building, and maintaining large-scale software services
- Confidence writing code in Java, Kotlin, C# or other statically typed modern languages
- Expertise with modern development patterns and technologies including Kubernetes, Redis, and microservices
- Experience building and running services on AWS and/or Azure
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.