Are you an ML Engineer with 5 + years of experience looking to work with cutting edge technology and help workers capture their physical work using AI Keep reading!
Founded by some of the same people behind companies like AngelList, Vengo & WeWork, we are an exciting and rapidly expanding Machine Vision/ AI tech company based in San Francisco but HIRE REMOTE. Our founders are nothing shy of extra-ordinary! Our CEO sold his first company to a 200+ person Robotics company that made $45M in their first year. Our CTO has a PhD from MIT. The Chief Science Officer has his PhD from MIT and sold his company to Twitter as one of their largest acquisitions to date. We are working on patent pending video processing algorithms for use by builders to automate their photo capturing system.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and architect complex, multi-component machine learning based systems
- Prototype and run detailed tests to determine performance of real-world data on systems
- Collaborate with engineers to develop product level implementations
- Ship products that are in demand and useful to customers
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years building and testing learning systems
- Expert in deep learning and machine learning
- Adaptive to new problems
- Developing and shipping software to end users
- BS in Computer Science or related field
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Remote or base in San Francisco
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Bonus & 401k Plan
- Grow within our company!
So, if you are a REMOTE Senior Machine Learning Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : WW2-1628224 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly – VP of Recruiting – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.