If you are a REMOTE Senior Data Scientist with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
HQ'd in Mountain View, CA is a stimulating opportunity for Engineers who love a challenge. We are a Computer Vision/Geospatial startup that just raised a $45M Series ($75M total) that focusing our efforts on Engineering hiring. We utilize GIS/CV technology for commercial and ressidential property assessment at the time of underwriting. Our technology has the same attention to detail but without the requirement of being onsite.
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to design/automation of model training, model post-processing and evaluation pipelines at scale
- Implement automated solutions for ensuring data quality and delivery
- Improve model performance by identifying failure modes
- Ideate and implement data-driven methodologies to help scale model performance across geographical, climatic, and temporal dimensions
- Contribute to peer mentorship, knowledge bases, and skills transfer
What You Need for this Position
- MS in related field (PhD preferred)
- Expert Python programming
- Expert SQL programming
- Libraries: numpy, pandas, SciPy, matplotlib
- Public records data
Nice To Have
- Real estate or finance industry
- start-up experience
- machine learning/computer vision experience
- Geospatial (GIS) software
What's In It for You
- $$$ Competitive Salary
- Pre-IPO Equity
- WFH Flexibility
So, if you are a REMOTE Senior Data Scientist with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kurt Holzmuller
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KH4-1674611 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kurt Holzmuller – Associate Manager – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.