This Jobot Job is hosted by Dylan Currier
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 – $180,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a finance company headquartered in SF (Open to remote Engineers). You will be responsible for shipping backend services for our consumer facing application. You will be working with several enterprise customers helping with customer acquisition and retention. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a collaborative environment as we strongly believe in paired programming sessions. We have aggressive growth plans for 2021 and are looking to hire across the entire technology stack.
Why join us?
We are a remote-first company and believe in building a culture built on kindness, respect, collaboration, and diversity. We are working on several projects at scale and are in a hyper growth mode. We are very flexible when it comes to your working hours and believe in a strong work life balance.
As a software engineer on our team, you will be responsible for the following
- Designing and Developing Microservices
- Writing Unit Tests
- Conducting Paired programmed sessions
- Working with Product, Sales, Engineering to come up with solutions
- Deploy solutions into AWS
- Work in a Distributed Systems enviroment
You should have the following
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with JVM languages (Java, Kotlin, Scala)
- Proficiency with Spring Boot
- Familiarity with RDBMS
- Knowledgeable of RESTful web services
- Deep understanding of Distributed Systems
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.