If you are a Remote Security Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Build scalable platform services and libraries with a particular focus on creating reliable, robust software systems that fail gracefully
- Apply engineering principles from your professional experience when building the best software possible for the security organization as a whole
- Mentor junior engineers as they work closely with you day to day, learning from you and becoming the seasoned engineers they are destined to be
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience with software development practices like agile
- Demonstrated experience shipping products or services in a Java environment
- Experience with SQL or other data storage technologies
- Experience with one or more cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
Nice To Haves
- Prior experience using mTLS, PKI and related technologies
- Prior experience in additional languages like python, golang, C, C++, or Rust
- Experience in Payments or Financial Services
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management best practices and protocols, such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, MFA, and SCIM
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10, Application Security tooling, and Content Security Policies
- Experience with kubernetes or related containerization technologies
What You Need for this Position
- Security Software Engineer
- OpenID Connect
What's In It for You
- Flexible time off
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Employee insurance premiums paid 100% + coverage for dependents and pets
- Family forming benefits include fertility support and up to 20 weeks of Parental Leave
- Free therapy sessions, financial coaching, and a Wellness stipend
So, if you are a Remote Security Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Anya Glover
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AG17-1686654 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Anya Glover – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.