Remote or NYC-based Quantitative Developer needed for rapidly growing Crypto Hedge Fund backed by some of the world's most prominent investors!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Colin Callahan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $300,000 – $600,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based in NYC, we are a small but well-established, research-driven, crypto-focused medium frequency systematic hedge fund that is backed by some of the highest profile investors in all of TradFi and Crypto! We are a team of the brightest, most distinguished professionals in the field, many of whom have published widely cited works in peer reviewed journals and we have earned the confidence of not only the aforementioned investors, but a consortium of the most influential partners and advisors as well.
Currently, we are looking for an exceptional Quantitative Developer to join us as we begin growing exponentially! We are working extremely hard and we are highly confident that it will pay off massively very soon. If you are looking to become part of an incredibly exciting, growing fund with virtually unlimited upside, we want to speak with you right away!
Why join us?
- Phenomenal compensation package including equity opportunities
- Work with a tight-knit, all-star team and the brightest minds in the space.
- Incredible growth potential!
We are looking for talented engineers experienced in cloud native research infrastructure (running large machine learning/modelling jobs on AWS), and experience in building systems for the training and evaluation of ML and mathematical models.
- Building and validation of ETL pipelines and large amounts of data (in Airflow)
- Building databases with unique sources of data from a variety of sources
- Building infrastructure and systems for analyzing and modelling large amounts of data
- Writing mathematical and quantitative libraries in C++ and Python for data analysis and financial analysis
- Working with the quant researcher on quant tasks
- Strong Machine Learning/Deep Learning Training
- Strong experience building large scale ETL Pipelines
- Distributed Systems
- Undergraduate Degree in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics.
Nice to Haves
- PyTorch (or similar)
- Parallel Programming
- Graduate STEM Degree
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.