If you are a Principal Software Engineer with blockchain experience, please read on!
Headquartered in New York with remote teams across the globe, we are a booming blockchain company focusing on Ethereum-based solutions! Due to growth and demand for our services, we are urgently looking to add a Principal Software Engineer to our diverse and growing team!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE opportunity for growth!
- Competitive base salary!
- Cutting-edge tech!
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading a greenfield project
- Building out a proprietary blockchain service
- Working cross-organizationally with various department and individuals
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development, focusing on blockchain services
- Strong experience building out dApps and smart contracts on Ethereum
- Strong experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Solidity and DeFi
- Experience with cloud services, preferably Azure
- Experience with web3 and/or ethers.js
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary ($250-300k DOE)
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully remote opportunity
- Fun and innovative company culture
So, if you are a Principal Software Engineer with blockchain experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NG5-1678302 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Noah Gjertsen-Illig – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.