Job Title: Principal Backend Engineer
Remote: Yes, 100% Remote.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Base Salary Range: $180,000 – $200,000/year (This is purely a base salary range estimate, based off experience)
When our Founders established the first DDoS defense company twenty years ago, they envisioned a day when networks could efficiently operate without dedicated security devices or complex security support. They dreamed of networks that could secure themselves without human intervention or rely on expensive hardware.
Today, our company has made that vision a reality with the cloud's power & flexibility. We're helping companies gain visibility into on-premises, cloud & hybrid network environments to eliminate blind spots and an added security layer that does not rely on signatures to remediate threats. By assessing threats in the cloud, we can detect, route, or block bad traffic at a scale and ease never before possible.
What You Need for this Position
- 10+ years of experience developing and/or running large-scale infrastructure.
- Strong proficiency in Go, C, or similar.
- Thorough understanding of data warehousing (Hadoop, druid, elastic search, etc.)
- Understanding of publish/subscribe mechanisms.
- Understanding of network programming.
- Familiarity with building pipelines and tools.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Deep familiarity with network detection & response technology.
- Cyber Security experience.
- Prior startup environment experience.
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a driven Principal Backend Engineer passionate about solving complexities at scale and data warehousing. Were looking for a team player who can commit to collaborative problem solving within a small team, sophisticated design, and deliver quality products. If you thrive in a role that focuses on threat detection, cyber security, and an impact on an organization, we want to meet you!
Solutions Youll Bring
- Scalability in a rapid growth environment: Optimize large-scale AWS infrastructure through your understanding of cloud management and data warehousing. Identify patterns and analyze opportunities to develop and leverage customer feedback to scale the infrastructure rapidly.
- Feature Development: Build and identify reusable components for future use. Facilitate a microservices architecture to allow for modular and pluggable new features while maintaining the current application integrity in an agile environment.
- Architecture Support: Understand the business requirements of a 24/7 operation and translate them into technical requirements. Provide expert evaluation and defect troubleshooting to ensure minimal impact of functionality.
What's In It for You
- Employer paid medical benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock Options
- Inclusive environment that fosters creative problem solving
- The capability to work remotely
So, if you are a Senior-level Backend Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
- E-mail directly for more information to [email protected]
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Marcus Quigley
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MQ1-1685422L376 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Marcus Quigley – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.