If you are a Lead Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Full-stack software development with a focus on the back end
- Database management along with query and storage optimization
- Integrate data analysis and machine learning models for data processing
- Guide web development, converting customer challenges into forward-facing solutions
- Develop APIs for customers to integrate our data solutions into their workflow
- Ensure security of customer data during access, storage, and transmission.
- Securely deploy and integrate our IoT technologies within customer firewalls and networks
- Develop standards and security practices to meet regulatory and certification requirements of customers
- Develop secure and reliable processes for retrieving data from sensors, processing it, and relaying it to cloud databases and industrial controllers through wireless and wired means
- Architect robust methods to integrate sensors into industrial controllers and software
- Design mechanism for updating and maintaining software as well as firmware of deployed devices on the field at scale
Machine learning + data science:
- Assist in building models to convert sensor data into information on product quality, process efficiency, material composition, etc.
- Exposure developing algorithms for time series analysis and predictive alerts for industrial process optimization
- Collaboratively work with the team and customers to ensure algorithms generate accurate and reliable results
- Lead and help build a team of driven software engineers
- Building and maintaining good documentation of workflow and codebase as well as developing processes for scalable software development and stable deployment
- Work on a rapidly changing set of cross-disciplinary projects around software development, as well as contribute to electrical component design, and hardware prototyping
What You Need for this Position
- Have experience or good understanding of developing, deploying, and scaling software solutions that are stable and secure
- Have experience storing and querying for large time-series data
- Experience or have the ability to quickly pick up working with C, C++, single-board computers/microcontrollers, and industrial communication protocols (ex. Modbus, Ethernet/IP, 4-20mA, OPC UA)
- Worked with or capable of quickly picking up IoT communication and wireless and wired data transmission protocols (ex. MQTT, cellular, LoRa, WiFi, ethernet, RS485, TCP/IP) with security in mind
- Understanding of or capable of picking up on network security and working with firewalls
- Knowledge of ML frameworks,
What's In It for You
Public transportation stipend (if local to Boston area)
Gym membership reimbursement
401k coming in near future
Company equity for all employees
So, if you are a Lead Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Josh Wu
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JW12-1680588 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Josh Wu – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.