Lead DevOps Engineer, Azure, Remote
Our client are a highly successful fintech, working with some of the best known financial service clients in the world. They are hiring for a Lead DevOps Engineer to help transform their DevOps capabilities.
As a product suite, they integrate into 3rd party APIs and use Azure as their main cloud platform.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish operational requirements
- Contribute expertise to identify options, risk, value, and operational impact
- DevOps evangelist
- Manage the installation and configuration of solutions
- Collaborate with developers on software requirements and standards
- Ensure consistency, control and repeatable processes across environments and applications
- Extensive Azure experience in advanced DevOps engineering and automation
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages, writing code and scripts
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Experience of embedding appropriate tools into pipelines to ensure adherence to criteria such as security, performance, vulnerabilities and best practice
- Advanced experience building and maintaining Terraform scripts
- Kubernetes, Helm
Tools & technologies
- Azure – Cloud Services, DevOps, Networking, Function Apps, Traffic Manager, App Gateways, NSG, Azure files / blob storage, AD, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm
- Data – SQL Server, Azure SQL, Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, MySQL
- Other – SonarQube, Jenkins, GIT, AWS, Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence and Service Desk)
Great salary. Please send your CV now.