We are a growing start up company based in Santa Monica primarily focused on entertainment. Were a team of bright, driven, and experienced developers, product designers, and movie lovers and we use data to improve the way our products work. We are a scrappy, well-funded and fast paced company looking to change the way people experience movies.
If you are a REMOTE Java Developer with experience, please APPLY TODAY!
What You Will Be Doing
- apply practical knowledge of development and engineering to conceive, design, develop, test, and implement software fixes, enhancements, components,
and/or new software systems and applications of moderate to high complexity
- owns design and development, and drives development of components through his/her own and subordinate engineers work
- provides technical guidance and acts as a point of escalation and technical expert
- assist with architecture, design and development of highly scalable software systems and applications
What You Need for this Position
Requires programming skills, involved in the development of software applications. Knowledge of programming languages to develop necessary specifications for the software by following the technical designs
- 6+ years java development
- java spring/spring boot a plus
- 4+ years with microservice architecture
- 3+ years in AWS
- Hands on experience with coding highly scalable and available systems
- Full software life cycle (SDLC) — develop/test/build/deploy/etc
- Unit testing, System testing, and integration testing
What's In It for You
Competitive base pay ($160-$180k) DOE
401k w/ match
So, if you are a REMOTE Java Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kyle Conaboy
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KC14-1682635 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Conaboy – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.