100% Remote Full Stack Software Engineer
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a leading software based environmental health and safety firm specializing in helping small to medium size businesses create a sustainable safety culture, minimize risk and save money. For over 30 years we've helped 10,000+ clients across the country and are rapidly growing! 10 years ago we switched to fully software based solutions and are utilizing new and emerging technology.
We are looking to hire Software Engineers and the ideal candidate is looking for a company that can help them grow their career, not only with our variety of different projects utilizing multiple tech stacks for tech skills development, but also professional development and promotions.
We use world class technology applications and always look to push the envelope for innovation and ways to make us stand out above the competition.
What You Will Be Doing
- You'll play a crucial role in the software development cycle.
What You Need for this Position
- 4+ years or senior experience in
- SQL or PostgreSQL
Nice To Have Skills
- Vue, React, WebPack (any database management exp. with modern web tech)
- modern SPA (React or Angular)
- Cloud (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Has interest in learning iOS (Objective-C) and Android (Java) development
- Familiarity with secure coding practices (OWASP or SDLC)
- Pet Insurance
- And More…
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LH4-1685325 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Luke Holm – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.