If you are a Full Stack PHP Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
Based in Austin, TX, we are the leading distributor and reseller for speech recognition software in North America. Our cloud-based voice technology applications benefit industries where professionals must frequently dictate and transcribe notes, documents and forms.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist as needed with the creation of project outlines, whitepapers, ERDs, documentation, and RFPs
- Lead, build, and grow a team of Software Engineers to meet our applications requirements
- Closely work with management to create outlines and roadmaps to help the team accomplish its goals keeping software engineering best practices in mind
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, developers and project managers to determine workload priorities and timelines
- Manual code review and testing pull requests from developers
- Thoroughly document requirements, bugs, and potential issues along with replication steps and/or negative impact
– Creation of tests for new and current Laravel-Vue.js-based web applications –
- Assist as needed with the development of new web applications
- Assist with testing new package releases and updating product code bases
What You Need for this Position
- 1+ years of professional software development experience
- 1+ years of enterprise Laravel experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary ($90k – $120k DOE)
- 401k: 6% match
- Full Remote
- 401k: 6% match
So, if you are a Full Stack PHP Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Dominik Sobaszek
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DS15-1665186 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Dominik Sobaszek – Associate Manager – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.