If you are a Director of Software Engineering coming from a DevOps background, looking for a fully remote opportunity, please read on!
We are a publicly traded, leading industrial technology / IoT (Internet of Things) company with roots in North America and Europe, along with a team of 12k+ employees. Our mission is to enable a greener, healthier planet.
We're on a quest to become the #1 company in our sector and are looking for someone to work with cutting edge tech and solve complex problems.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with our SRE and DevOps teams on automation and observability.
- Work with our product teams to ensure our products enable our customers to think smarter, safer and greener about their environment.
- Mentoring engineers in best practices associated with application lifecycle management (ALM) and technologies.
What You Need for this Position
- 7+ years with either: .NET, Python, Java or Golang
- 3+ years managing teams and developing engineers
- Azure or AWS
- CI/CD (CircleCi, Jenkins)
- Kubernetes or Docker
- IoT networks would be a bonus
What's In It for You
- Fully REMOTE
- HUGE room for growth
- QUICK interview process
- Competitive pay + bonus + Generous benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, HSA Accounts)
- 401k match
- Stock purchase Plans
- Healthy work/life balance
So, if you are a Director of Software Engineering with an interest in DevOps, IoT and/or helping make the planet greener, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Bobby June
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BJ1-1683113 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bobby June – Director of Recruiting – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.