If you are a Data Scientist with SaaS experience looking for an exceptional 100% remote opportunity at a company that's simplifying how we securely validate & share identity online, with lucrative contracts that span the looming threats of recessions, please read on!
HQ Located in VA but this role is 100% remote from anywhere in USA
We are a thriving & monetized digital identity enterprise with more than a $1.5B valuation, in receipt of $100M in fresh growth funding with the leading bleeding edge SaaS platform in our space that protects user data instead of exploiting it. We've greenlit hiring (a 10 day process) with best in class base, bonus, RSUs, unlimited PTO, parental leave, fully remote, and have a deeply committed and impressive list of the most brand name tech and government customers in the world – with the most lucrative and long-term contracts to provide our employees the stability in job security they need. We're looking for YOU – a Data Scientist to gather critical insights, identify & analyze patterns – offering a 100% remote opportunity with a streamlined hiring process. What do you have to lose, apply now!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- $100M in Funding
- Strongest in it's Space
- Competitive+ comp
- RSUs, Annual Bonus, 401(k), Unlimited PTO
- Job Security yet a bleeding edge tech stack!
What You Will Be Doing
- develop our data science function
- design/lead implementation of analytics pipelines & visualization
- building ML models that will go into production
- test new analytics algorithms & models
What You Need for this Position
- 4+ years professional Data Scientist experience with SaaS
- BSCS (or related)
- Experience with Python (ML eco)
- Experience with SQL, noSQL (cassandra, hadoop)
- Experience with Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn, OR Django
- Experience with AWS, Azure
- Experience building ML models
- Experience with structured/unstructured data sources
- Go-getter attitude ready to hit the ground running
What's In It for You
- Unlimited PTO!
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision!
- Annual Bonus!
- 401(k) matching!
- Bleeding Edge SaaS Platform!
- Discounted corporate gym membership!
- Employee stock option plan!
- Company-sponsored life insurance!
- Strong Parental Leave! (family first)
So, if you are a Data Scientist with SaaS experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Chad Vasquez
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV6-1683164L871 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Chad Vasquez – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.