—– 100% REMOTE OPPERTUNITY —–
If you are a C# Software Engineer with Blockchain experience, please read on!
We are a white-label software company powering crypto exchanges worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable distributed ledger platform, we enable customers to launch and operate markets, as well as digitize assets. Our company and its award winning blockchain technology have helped over 150 clients in 35 countries discover and execute their blockchain strategies since 2013.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability benefits
- 401k w/ match
- Unlimited PTO
What You Will Be Doing
- Build new features and applications from requirements and user stories.
- Ensure code is well tested through unit and integration tests.
- Make use of efficient and performance-oriented coding practices and patterns.
- Isolate, understand and resolve bugs and issues.
What You Need for this Position
3+ Years of C# Experience
- Blockchain or Crypto
- WebSockets, HTTP/REST
So, if you are a C# Software Engineer with Blockchain experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kyle Dietriech
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KD5-1682146 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Dietriech – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.