Exciting Remote AWS DevOps Cloud Security Engineer, 6-12 months, contract opportunity.
- Hands-on experience with AWS technologies and in AWS DevOps environment
- Ansible experience for physical and cloud resource configuration and maintenance
- Experience in building/supporting application running on Private Cloud (example OpenShift) & Public cloud (AWS)
- Experience working with Application monitoring & logging tool like AppD, ELK, Splunk.
- Experience working with continuous integration and deployment tool like Jenkins
- Experience building/supporting enterprise application using Java, C++
- Good understanding with Network infrastructure, components, Security etc.
- Terraform to manage the deployment of cloud-based infrastructure to strengthen our cloud-first abilities and to enhance our business continuity options
- Broad range of knowledge in networks and/or firewall.
- Experiences Ansible and cloud automation
- Hands-on experience with containers and container platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience working in Agile and DevOps cultures and teams with a keen focus on process improvement and automation through internal and external collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field, or equivalent practical experience