PCMS Engineering (part of the British Engineering Services Group) are hiring a Remote Reliability Data Analyst to join our growing team. We are an independent provider of reliability and condition based maintenance solutions, consultancy and training services and work closely with our customers to help them improve productivity and prolong the life of critical machinery, our aim is to become the stand out maintenance and reliability service provider in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-moving business which has benefitted from recent investment and has strong growth plans. We are currently recruiting like-minded ambitious individuals to join our organisation and play a key role in helping us achieve our goal. In return, you'll receive a competitive salary, outstanding career development opportunities and the chance to work in a fast-paced stimulating environment.
What Will I be doing?
Due to a recent company acquisition and successful growth, PCMS Engineering has an exciting opportunity for a Remote Data Analyst to join our team. As a data analyst, you’ll utilise Predictive Maintenance (PdM), Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) techniques to maximise plant reliability for our clients.
* Perform vibration / oil / thermal data analysis of equipment performance, failure data, and corrective maintenance history to develop and deploy engineering solutions/improve asset performance.
* Assess and report on machine performance and improvement recommendations
* Positively contribute to the performance, growth and profitability of the business.
* Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships
* Identify organic growth opportunities
* Perform any other tasks associated with the smooth operation of the business as required.
What make the British Engineering Services Group a great place to work?
We are independent for a reason, we do what we do better than anyone else and we do it our own way. Take our drive and ambition along with years of REAL industry experience and we have honed and perfected the well-oiled machine that is British Engineering Services.
If you work for us, you will get the below and, so much more:
* A competitive salary and bonus scheme
* A comprehensive training programme
* 25 days holiday per year + statutory UK holidays
* Company mobile telephone
* Company laptop
* Company pension scheme (opt in or out)
What experience do I need?
Our team consists of the best, highly skilled and qualified Data Analayst’s and we want our new recruits to have the same attitude, aptitude and appetite for what we do.
* A clear communicator with a can-do attitude who has the drive, commitment and passion to continuously improve the quality of service
* Able to proficiently use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat PDF writer
* Ideally experienced in the use of CBM hardware and software from: Emerson, SKF, Pruftechnic, SPM
* A background in marine, rail, nuclear, mining, manufacturing, chemical would be advantageous
* Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
* Level 1 Vibration
* Level 1 Thermal Imaging (desirable)
* No restrictions to work in the UK or abroad
* Full UK driving Licence
To apply for this role, simply click “Apply”. We ask for some basic contact information and a CV or your LinkedIn profile, it’s that easy! Please keep in mind, successful candidates will be required to complete the relevant background checks as part of the recruitment process