RWE Data Scientist/Programmer
Cambridge 1-2 days a month
Competitive Hourly Rate Outside IR35
We are partnered with a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Real World Evidence (RWE) Data Scientist and Programmer to join their team on a 12 month contract. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced RWE Data Scientist to gain valuable experience at a global pharmaceutical company. We are searching for someone with hands-on programming experience and knowledge of RWE sources to join this industry leading operation.
- Implement secondary analyses of data from EMR, claims to inform Therapeutic Area (TA) RWE strategies.
- Collaborate with Data Science director to architect study implementations and codebase/components all with an interest of building easy to read re-usable components when appropriate.
- Collaborate with Data Science director to evaluate strengths and weaknesses of external RW data sources, and potential partners for advancing the data strategy for specific therapeutic areas.
- Hands-on experience with EMR/Health IT, disease registries, and/or insurance claims databases.
- Skilled in SQL and R and/or Python – comfortable building data pipelines from database with transformations across these languages.
- Experience with CVRM / VI therapy areas would be an advantage.
- Skilled building data summaries in R or Python.
- Experience with building visualizations in R or Python preferred.