R&D Software Engineer
London/ Remote with occasional visits to the Office
£35,000 to £45,000 + Holidays + Pension + Career Progression + Rapidly Growing Company
Open opportunity for a Software Engineer to become a part of a rapidly growing company and develop new features for the company's product in the world of immersive technologies.
The company in question has an excellent place in the UK & US marketplace and is looking to keep this strong growth going by adding a Software Engineer to the R&D team.
In this role, you will be working on the latest technologies and developing new features using the in-house technologies the company has to offer. You will join a tight-knit team made up of Artists and Designers using the likes of C#, 3D modelling, and Unity.
The ideal candidate will come from a programming background and have a good working knowledge of C#, dealing with 3D and Unity.
A cracking opportunity for a Software Engineer (R&D) to join an award-winning technology company that is rapidly growing and making huge breakthroughs in the field of immersive technologies and offering the chance to work on and get hands-on developing the future immersive technologies with a clear route of progression.
- Help facilitate the roll of new features
- Use in house platforms to develop the product
- Collaborate with various sectors of the business
- SCRUM & agile development processes
- £35,000 to £45,000 + Holidays + Pension + Career Progression + Rapidly Growing Company
- Comes from a programming background
- Confident in using C#
- Experience in using Unity
- Knowledge of 3D design
Job Ref – BBH – 139205