No politics, collaborative, close-knit team with great growth potential.
· Expertise in Search engines using machine learning
· Someone who can put together a nice search engine to navigate research and beyond for the objective becomes the equivalent of the Google Bar for our clients.
· Familiar with the concept of indexing data, tagging it, and then understanding queries in natural language to give back the precise document or sentence that the user is looking for.
· Building high-performance components for both live trading and simulation defining and increasing automation and robustness of the research infrastructure including alpha estimation, risk modeling, and backtesting components
· Conducting alpha research and designing systematic strategies.
· Build trading algorithms
· Understanding data science techniques to create the best results
· Higher scientific training (statistics, mathematics, physics), you have 2 to 5 years of experience in Data Science.
· Supporting desk strategists by providing them with quantitative tools
· Strong technical skills with experience in a quantitative analysis team (coding / developing in python, modeling, systems)
· Building efficient storage and access scheme for data and reference data across price, economic, and big data sets
· Researching and implementing performance analytics, including signal performance and post-trade analytics
· MS or Ph.D. in finance, computer science, mathematics, physics, or another quantitative discipline.
· Experience Data Science.
· Experience researching
· Strong programming skills with a high level of proficiency in Python.
• Location: London
• Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus and great amounts of benefits
REFER A FRIEND/ COLLEAGUE
• If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob – call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 emails: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
• Follow for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners