- Assist in the development and maintenance of the business’ ‘Governance Framework’ and processes designed to support upkeep
- Provide support in the development, review and maintenance of frameworks for undertaking QC checks across the business.
- Providing input to identify areas for improvement and change within impacted financial crime operations processes and flagging it to immediate stakeholders
- Assist in QC preparatory work – activities to include the request and secure storage of documents, monitoring of document return rates, and other associated administrative tasks.
- Support the QC team in the completion of both timetabled and ad hoc risk-based QC checks (internal & external).
- Identifying QA issues and themes and following them through to resolution with the relevant business owners and supervisors
- Assist the team in the proactive review and analysis of QC findings in order to help in identifying follow up actions, gaps in processes and training requirements
- Assist in tracking and follow-up of actions arising as a result of both internal / external QC checks
- Support ongoing maintenance and annual reviews of the business’ various risk registers / inventories.
- Experience of KYC procedures and operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Having strong 2LOD experience having an oversight of the KYC checks and reviews
- Experience of working within a QC or QA Function previously
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework and environment that financial crime teams work within
- Strong analytical, Communication skills and people management skills as role will involve managing a small team of reviewers
- Excellent attention to detail and extremely organised.
- Able to work proactively, to prioritise work and to work well under pressure.
For further information please contact Duncan Jeffery