QA Software Engineer Up to £35,000 (London or Remote from the UK)
Five opportunities have just arrived on our desk from our client; a market-leading Software company that has completely dominated its industry through its innovation and technical excellence. Focussed on the businesss customers, this role requires a team effort to create the next generation of marketable platforms.
As an employer, this business offers a wealth of experience and opportunity within a highly ambitious environment; completely recommended for those that are really looking to push their careers to a level of their choice.
The roles responsibilities will include the creation of high-level test cases, automation scripts and plans in agreement with Product and BA teams that will be maintained throughout the project lifecycle and will be provided to customer teams for ongoing deployments.
Furthermore, reporting on the varying levels of test coverage and quality metrics across associated projects. Providing test reports which would detail the testing progress, issues and risks.
Working closely with the Test Lead(s) to act as a feature/system owner for automation development tasks.
- Experience in using test tools both enterprise and open source.
- A technical background or education
- Automated Test – Cucumber, Selenium, QTP or Postman etc
- Knowledge of structured test methods and procedures.
- Experience in testing complex user interfaces.
- Exposure to Methodologies such as Agile, TDD, BDD
- Experience of Version Control Systems (GIT/SVN)
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels.
What would be highly desirable, but not necessary:
- A working understanding of Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, and Git (BitBucket).
This role will give exposure to high transactional systems, excellent experience and exposure.
The role also offers training, coaching and mentorship in an incredibly open and flexible environment. This is a great opportunity for those who want some flexibility of fully remote; the culture and team are sociable and this really is the opportunity to not be missed.
Permanent Up to £35,000 DOE + Holiday and multiple benefits
Location Fully remote or London