Python Software Engineer A technology driven systematic Hedge Fund seeks to hire a Python Software Engineer ideally with 1-3 years commercial software engineering experience. The organisation focus on algorithmic and high-frequency trading strategies, they employee 700 people across offices in Asia, Europe and US with activities across futures, options, cryptocurrency and equities worldwide.
The Python Software Engineer will join a talented team assembled from some of the best technology companies in the market, inside and outside of financial services. They see tech and mathematics problems in a completely different way to most and consistency seek to innovate and break ground with their work.
The Software Engineer will:
- Join an experienced team to initially designing and develop a risk-management platform.
- Work on key risk projects and data analytics-based software used by the business.
- Build analytical tools to assist with platform automation.
- Implement, change, and configure platform improvements.
- Work with business and wider software engineering teams to design new features.
The Software Engineer will need to have:
- A STEM based degree 2.i or above.
- Financial services experience is a requirement for this position
- 1-3 years commercial software engineering experience.
- Proven Python software engineering experience.
- Database experience.
- Previous demonstratable experience within risk management, derivatives, or equities markets.
The Python Software Engineer will be part of a growing software engineering team. Initially the Python Software Engineer will work on the clients Risk Management platform there will be scope to move into front office team and build low latency/Algorithmic/Systematic platforms. Options to progress within the business are second to none and their investment in all employees cannot be matched.