Python Engineer London / Remote to 75k
Python Engineer (TDD CI/ CD Agile Comp Sci) *Remote*. Looking for an opportunity to utilise your Python Engineer skills within a technology driven company with a start-up feel? This role offers a comprehensive benefits package and a range of perks including remote working, Friday afternoon drinks when you are in the office, free tickets to shows, and more!
As a Python Engineer, you will be working on a suite of distribution products, with a focus on the company's ticketing websites, designing, and developing new features utilising Python. Together with your Agile team, you will help drive coding standards forward through code reviews and pair programming to ensure that clean, functional, and well tested code is delivered. There are several interesting projects in the pipeline, and you will have the chance to work with a range of technologies and add to your tech stack.
This is a fully remote role allowing you to work from anywhere within the UK.
- You have solid backend Python development skills
- You are degree in Computer Science or simila
- You have a good understanding of coding fundamentals and best practises including TDD, Agile, and CI/ CD
- You are familiar with Unix testing and SQL
- You have a GitHub or portfolio that showcases your work
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Python Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to 75k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Python Engineer role.