Fantastic chance for an experienced Python developer to work at an exciting fintech startup that uses their working capital optimisation SaaS platform to provide actionable analysis and liquidity solutions.
You'll join a dedicated team of engineers who love developing reliable, scalable and highly available apps and services. To cover the varied workload, they're looking for ambitious engineers with experience across a range of technologies who work best when given project autonomy and are passionate about sharing their knowledge with others.
In this role, you'll gain exposure to all areas of the business, working in close harmony with data scientists and product owners, as well as your fellow engineers. You'll work across the full development lifecycle using best practices – CI/CD, static code analysis, code reviews – on a variety of projects from building complex data pipelines to developing end-to-end trading and risk systems.
- Very strong coding skills, able to write high quality, maintainable code
- Solid experience using Python, FastAPI or similar frameworks, Pydantic
- Experience with any of the following would be ideal: AWS, Terraform, AWS Serverless Fargate/EKS/Kubernetes, Docker, Lambda, Jenkins
- Enthusiastic to learn about the business with a startup mindset
- Competitive salary working in the heart of London
- Work with super smart people on exciting and complex projects
- Fabulous time to join a successful startup at the next stage of their growth
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email or give me a call:
[e] [email protected]
[t] +44 7581 488634