Python Developer – Fully Remote Fintech – Up to $100k Base + Stock Options + Bonus
We are working with a fintech start-up delivering sophisticated and flexible no-code investment analytics, offering deep investment insights and preventing greenwashing.
The firm provides a digital platform that enables investors to conduct an independent analysis of the value of market data and integration methods in the context of their own investment objectives, and are looking for a Python Backend Engineer to join their fully remote team. The platform is an open architecture to any data vendor and is free of conflicts and interests.
This is a role for you if you:
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in backend Python
- Have experience with any API/web framework, any SQL, Docker
- Enjoy solving challenging engineering problems involving big data workflows, real-time services where speed and latency matters, and complex APIs with coordination across many clients, commonly found in top tech or finance companies
- Take pride in writing high-quality code and comprehensive testing
What’s in it for you:
- Fully remote role – work from anywhere within Europe
- Stocks upfront
- Performance-based cash and stocks bonus
- Entry to finance with no previous finance knowledge required
- Cloud-native system
- 33 Days holiday
All successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Please visit the Durlston Partners website for all our live roles and if you are a Full Stack or Backend Developer interested in roles in the FinTech, Hedge Fund or Crypto spaces, please email your CV to [email protected] to arrange an introductory phone call.