Python Data Engineer – Front Office – London
Our client, a Global Bank, is looking for an experienced Python Data Engineer to join a Quant team reporting into the business.
The role will involve building platforms and data pipelines in Python that are used by the Data Scientists for a range of complex data analytics projects.
It will offer the opportunity to work in a Global Financial Institution utilising real world data as well as taking ownership of the full MLOps life cycle.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Python Development skills
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience working on Rest APIs
- Experience with realtime data pipelines and wrangling
- Experience building Python based dashboards
- Data oriented and a passion for real world data sets
- Front Office facing with strong communication skills
- Experience in Financial Services is beneficial but not essential