Experis is hiring a Project Analyst with one of our Banking/Financial client. This will be remote working.
Title: Project Analyst I
Duration: 6 months (high possible extension)
We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That's why we have Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
The Project Analyst role provides incumbents with an excellent opportunity to work within the Operational Excellence Complaints Team within Global Commercial Services. The Team detects trending issues and manages complaint escalations driven from customer complaint data. The Team is also responsible for maintaining a mature Complaint Program Office to ensure the proper program requirements are defined per the governing policy in order to meet internal compliance and external regulatory guidelines.
* Manage the GCS Complaint Escalation case program
* Review complaint cases for potential ORE/CAPs and Escalation Cases
* Deliver GCS complaint analysis results
* Configure and analyze complex, high-volume of customer complaints using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
* Perform data processing, aggregation, and ingestion to drive actionable insights and identify complaint trends/issues, and growth opportunities for the business
* Create and maintain SOP documentation for all process specific tasks
* Assist the ad-hoc analysis requests undertaken by the team for information visibility to stakeholders, auditors, and various business partners
Critical Factors to Success:
* Highly adept at organizing, tracking, and multi-tasking across workstreams and cross-functional teams.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive cross-functional collaboration and alignment.
* A "driver" personality – constantly pushing toward process improvement, clarity, and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration.
* Customer-first mindset.
* Sense of humor and willingness to learn, dive into the weeds.
* Must possess strong Excel and Tableau analysis and visualization skills
* Build and cultivate strategic relationships with stakeholders
* Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a tremendous will to win
* Demonstrated ability to provide insight and accurate judgment in addressing and resolving business challenges and opportunities
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* 2-3 years of work experience in data analysis, and trend identification.
* Proficiency in conducting/leading analytical projects.
* Prefer candidates with previous experience in Servicing, and/or Risk
* High attention to details and capable of analyzing large complaint datasets
* Ability to generate effective insights through data visualization and analysis leveraging Excel, Tableau, and PowerPoint.
* Strong, clear, and concise communication skills
* Demonstrate teamwork with strong personal accountability, commitment, and integrity.
* Ability to work in high-pressure situations with minimal errors
* Bachelor's degree in Operations, Finance, Commerce, Statistics, Business, or related fields from reputed institute in commerce preferred.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212