3 openings. Some remote, some will be hybrid work.
DevOps Engineer (Product Operations) –
- NYC PREFERRED, BUT CAN BE REMOTE
- (3) DIRECT-HIRE POSITIONS (must be auth to work for any employer in the US
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Stock Options
What You Own
- Your will help streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production.
- You will turn new requirements into code, including unit testing, deployment, and ongoing monitoring
- You will implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting.
- You will identify new opportunities to build software solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges.
- You will provide ongoing operational support for all applications as they require updates, troubleshooting, and configuration
- You will design, maintain, and provide hands-on troubleshooting/debugging of distributed systems.
You Should Have
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Linux both on the command line and fundamental operating system concepts
- Strong Python coding skills
- Experience using Ansible to automate tasks
- Familiarity with both the Java language and the JVM
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience working on mission-critical production systems
- Experience with real time application & infrastructure monitoring systems
- Experience working with and building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with blockchain technologies is a huge plus
- A customer-focused mindset and ability to prioritize among competing demands
- Intellectual curiosity and the drive to continuously improve the environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Effective communication skills, especially the ability to translate technical jargon and concepts into terms intelligible to a layperson
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Sense of humor is a must!
(DIRECT-HIRE. NO AGENCIES PLEASE. NO C2C.)