We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Product Manager – Crypto
London | 80-100 % | Reference 3401
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets.
What you will do
- Lead the discovery & ideation processes to identify the right customer needs & find the right solutions that deliver on those needs.
- Collaborate internally and externally to build commercial business cases and models specifically for new institutional crypto products, ideas and initiatives.
- Work closely together with our developers and testers in an agile environment. Manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- Own your backlog, write epics and user stories, acceptance criteria, prioritise backlog, adjusting plans as needed to ensure deadlines are met. Lead or participate in all agile ceremonies.
- Monitoring the team’s development velocity and facilitate the resolution of risks and blockers.
- Collaborate intensively with Legal, Operations, Risk, Compliance and Business architecture to develop requirements for new and existing institutional crypto related products.
What you bring
- Ability to research and dive deep into the crypto / blockchain ecosystem and technology to understand and define new features and strategic directions for our crypto services.
- Demonstrable knowledge on Proof of Stake networks, specifically Ethereum 2, Cardano and Polkadot. (e.g. staking, nodes etc)
- You can build consensus and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead on your vision, articulating benefits and trade-offs to all stakeholders, including senior executives
- Significant hands on experience (4+ years) in a Product Manager / Owner role within an agile product development environment.
- You have successfully built and shipped multiple products from scratch; from ideation and discovery through to launching into production.
- Background as a Business Analyst (8+ years) in Financial Services comfortably applying concepts of releases, epics, user stories, acceptance criteria etc in daily work.
If you have any questions, please call Maddy McAndrew at .
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.