Product Data Manager
We are hiring!
We are currently looking to recruit a Product Data Manager to join our Revenue GPS Performance team in London. The Performance team is a part of our Human Capital Solutions practice.
Our Revenue GPS product is a global quarterly institutional equity performance survey that delivers valuable market and positional analysis to support the account management process and management of a firm’s institutional equities platform.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aons recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Product Data Manager you will be responsible for;
- Ownership of data methodology for the Revenue GPS product.
- Managing external client relationships with data sourcing teams.
- Leading on improving data breakouts in the data submissions received from our clients.
- Ownership of data integrity, governance and validity.
- Oversight of data proofing and validation processes across the team.
- Answering internal and external queries relating to data.
- Managing the universe of institutions in coverage for the Revenue GPS product, including researching to determine changes and new additions to coverage.
- Oversight of Account Mapping processes of matching details of institutions sourced from our clients to our institutional coverage.
- Leading on establishing data requirements and methodology for new product build-outs.
- Supporting client-facing consultants by providing technical direction and data analysis.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
The successful candidate will have;
- Proven experience in Project Management, Business Management, or Data Governance functions.
- Knowledge and experience in data management and technology functions.
- Experience at a Bank/Broker Dealer or at a Consulting firm that partnered with the sell-side.
- Strong understanding of Equities including nuances of payment dynamics.
- Interpersonal leadership, partnership and influencing skills – ability to interact with colleagues and clients at all levels in a peer-like manner and achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Independent, organized, self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to think through and outline work processes in a thoughtful and detailed manner.
- Excellent judgement, knows when to escalate complex issues to senior management.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment collaboratively or autonomously as determined by dynamic projects and workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aons recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.