About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Process Mining Lead Data Engineer in the Digital Technology and Innovation group which supports evolving digital platforms and enhances integration of the innovation pipeline into our customer-facing capabilities.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo will only consider candidates who are presently authorized to work for any employer in the United States and who will not require a work visa.
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives with broad impact and act as key participant in large scale software planning for the Technology area
- Design, develop, and run tooling to discover problems in data and applications and report the issues to engineering and product leadership
- Review and analyze complex software enhancement initiatives for business, operational or technical improvements that require in depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted data engineering situations requiring understanding of software package options and programming language and compliance requirements that influence and lead Technology to meet deliverables and drive organizational change
- Strategically collaborate and consult with internal partners to resolve highly risky data engineering challenges
- Facilitate technical session with IT Application owners to understand System of Record (SOR)/application data sources and analyze underlying data models
- Perform technical feasibility analysis and Database assessments for scoping out feasible Business processes
- Identify source data need for Process mining, and facilitate access to source data
- Facilitate & drive technical requirements workshops to design Process Mining data models
- Design Data extraction jobs using SQL queries – tables, columns, joins, number of records etc.
- Design transformation jobs & logic using SQL queries to creating activities for Process Mining
- Design data model and solution design
- Perform Design & Code Reviews
- Performance optimization and tuning of data jobs and schedules.
- Create required technical documentation for production deployments.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Data Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of strong experience in SQL, PQL and Data Analysis.
- 5+ years in data aggregation, data modeling and data visualization.
- 2+ Years of Agile
- Ability to develop Process Mining Database connectors, SQL scripts for extraction and transformations jobs spread across various databases like Oracle, Teradata, SQL etc.
- Ability to analyze data dashboards, analytics and reports using advanced visualization tools.
- Strong communication to facilitate technical session with IT Application owners and Business SMEs
- 2+ years of hands-on Implementation experience on Process Mining tools.
- 2+ ETL experience preferred.
- Experience on Business Intelligence reporting tools (like Tableau)
- Celonis tool experience preferred
- 1525 W W T Harris Blvd
CHARLOTTE, NC 28262
- 4975 Preston Park Blvd
PLANO, TX 75093
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.