Join the Development Sciences & Innovation Team as a Process Data Scientist and work on developing new platform technologies for synthesis.
- Collaborate on a crucial project that will offer unique experience with high visibility at a European and UK level.
- Work as part of a project team focusing on the development of a new platform technology for the synthesis of active pharmaceutical ingredients demonstrating initiative and entrepreneurship in your approach to finding solutions.
- Join a project team in the UK collaborating with European teams across different departments including production, EHS and quality.
This is a 20 month fixed term, salaried position with excellent prospects for progression and conversion to a permanent position.
Euroapi is a new company combining Sanofiís API commercial and development activities with six of its European API production sites.
EUROAPI develops, manufactures and distributes a diversified portfolio of APIs as well as intermediates used in the formulation of medicines for human and veterinary use, both from originators and generics, through its activities API Solutions and Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO).
Euroapi is a global leader in small molecule APIs, and our strong innovation and R&D capabilities allow us to accelerate our development in complex molecules segments through CDMO. Our CDMO services include the custom development, clinical and commercial supply of Tides, Microbial Fermentation, Corticosteroids & Hormones, Prostaglandins, Opiates & Controlled Substances, particle engineering.
We are looking for
- PhD or a depth of experience in Organic Chemistry, or Process/Industrial Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience with data science and statistics.
- Experience with spectroscopy (Raman, FTIR and NIR) and MVDA (PCA/PLS), DOE, SPC and statistics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more of the following tools: R, JMP, Python, Unscrambler or Simca.
- Experience of Flow Chemistry or conti-chemistry would be advantageous.
What we can offer you
- Annual bonus
- 10% non-contributory pension.
- Company paid medical and dental insurance.
- Life assurance and income protection.
- Market leading reward boost scheme.
- A fantastic wellbeing team that run a range of initiatives on and off site.
- 14 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary for any employee.
We are asking all our people to take ownership for creating a competitive and responsible company, where we work and approach things with curiosity, empathy, speed and flexibility. We believe in the richness diversity brings and we are challenging our mindsets and habits to build a true culture of belonging