Are you able to analyse data to optimise the processat water treatment plants?
SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) provide our customers with technology and expertise to enhance their water, wastewater, and process productivity.
Bringing together like-minded people and experienced professionals, we continue to develop advanced technologies to solve the world's most complex challenges related to water scarcity, quality, productivity, the environment and energy.
About the role
The Process Data Analyst is one of the key players in the Engineered Systems (ES Services team with the following core responsibility:
- Providing water treatment process support and analysis for our customers in a specified European Region.
- Driving customer plant optimization and Suez product performance
- Issue identification and resolution in collaboration with customers and Suez Technical support.
What will I be doing?
The following activities are a guideline; others can be part of the job scope:
- Data review and detailed process review reports to external customers and internal resources.
- Provide support to remote monitoring setup team (site setups and tag, chart and data quality reviews).
- Work with Services Management to aid in the design and implementation of upgrades and project work to existing water treatment plants.
- Identify opportunities for product and service sales.
- Communicate with fellow Technical Support team members to leverage knowledge and ensure issues are recorded and understood to allow uninterrupted customer service.
- Submit, manage and contribute to cases arising from plant operations.
- Initiate Corrective Maintenance requests for execution by the Field Services Teams throughout the region.
- Setup of new remote monitoring accounts
- Troubleshoot and facilitate repair of data communication issues.
- Lead and/or contribute to Digital development projects as necessary
- Occasional travel to customer sites for training, remote monitoring configuration and/or process/technology troubleshooting.
What are the requirements?
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Science or Engineering degree (process/chemical/mechanical preferred)
- Equivalent water experience will also be considered for this position
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Competent use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proven ability to multitask on several concurrent projects
- Highly motivated with ability to work independently
- Fluency in other European languages
- Spotfire software familiarity
- Previous experience with water and/or wastewater treatment processes
- Process orientated
- Proven data management skills
Who we are
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere and now has more than 50,000 customers and 10,000 employees around the world. For more than 100 years SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
We offer a great work environment, with professional development and challenging careers along with competitive reward & benefit.
SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with employment decisions made without regard to any and all characteristics protected by law.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***