The WI Quality Engineering team is seeking a dynamic, forward thinking leader who is customer focused and committed to quality execution and delivery.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent in a technology related field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) required.
- Proven understanding of Relational Databases.
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- Proficient with Test Automation frameworks.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing & DevOps concepts including CI/CD pipelines using GIT and Jenkins.
- Exhibits ability to work across multiple BU s and Agile Teams in a sophisticated environment.
The Skills You Bring
- Accomplished in software testing and delivery in an Agile environment.
- Curiosity to explore new emerging technologies and concepts, finding ways to apply those to business problems.
- Passion to follow/implement modern test driven and automation driven software development methodologies.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, ability to collaborate with other technical and business authorities across teams.
- Strong technical skills.
- Lead test efforts across multiple environments, throughout all phases of the development life cycle ensuring the delivery of high-quality code to production.
- Provide mentoring, training, & guidance to a team of Quality Engineers.
- Working collaboratively to define, implement, and apply best practices & standards, leading continuous improvement.
The Value you deliver
- Keeping the focus of the work in terms of Customer driven.
- Embrace continuous improvement regarding application quality and stability.
- Strong sense of ownership for the quality of solution delivery.
- Being impartial and honest in all discussions to ensure the best outcomes.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity’we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling u0022Dynamic Working.u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.