Four Brands. One Mission
iOFFICE, Teem, ManagerPlus and Hippo CMMS brands are one family, working together to serve thousands of organizations and their millions of employees around the world. We are creative, curious, and collaborative with a passion for inspiring the heart and soul of today’s workplace.
Principal Software Engineer Job Description:
Principal Software Engineers develop, document, and test software to ensure that the software meets the needs of end-users and achieves business goals. Provide technical guidance to development teams and oversee the technical aspects of all projects.
The Ideal Candidate would be an experienced Principal Engineer / Mobile / SaaS or Distributed System Architect with a record of accomplishment of getting things done and a passion for building great products that are simple to use, you would be a great fit on our team. You should be able to hit the ground running, be hands on in design and implementation, and take ownership of projects. We have a fast-paced, fun, and engaging opportunity waiting for you at iOFFICE!
- Are intellectually curious about technology and passionate about learning new things
- Enjoy mentoring and as well as learning from other team members
- Are skilled at diving into code to find and fix issues, add new features and improve performance
- Work well and communicate well with others
- Understand business needs and create solutions to meet them
- Are process-oriented and are comfortable following an Agile software methodology
- Know how to build high-quality software and take ownership
- Proficient in Swift and Objective C, etc…
- 7+ years’ experience in software development with increasing responsibility for technology and design
- Degree in Computer Science or related / equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in data modelling for mobile applications
- Cloud: Experience writing for enterprise mobile applications that leverage a SaaS backend
Tools: Jira, Git, Slack, Xcode
Based in Salt Lake City, Utah
Create Your Own Future. Starting Now.
In the workplace of tomorrow, some of the most exciting jobs have not created or defined yet. The future belongs to those who create it, and our team does just that each day. We are constantly adding new features to our software that enhance the user experience, integrate with new technology, and help our customers make sense of their workplace data. If you are a creative, curious, and collaborative individual with a passion for solving the kinds of problems that may not even exist yet, we want you to join us!
We are obsessed with helping create meaningful connections that enhance the employee experience and drive positive business outcomes. We believe our success depends upon us ‘Owning the Outcome’; always doing the right thing; being innovative and working as a team.
- . . . Our Tech. Our Team. Our World.
The iOFFICE team has an extensive history as innovators in the Space and Workplace Management Software realm. Our leaders were instrumental in founding the first-ever platform of this kind as a native SaaS offering. We were there from the very beginning but were never content with staying there. Instead, we have continued to advance our technology to keep pace with the ever-changing workplace landscape.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Powered by JazzHR