TreviPay is a global fintech that enables online B2B invoicing and payments. At TreviPay, we specialize in payment and credit management for B2B companies across the globe, setting the stage for the future of omni-channel B2B payments by extending terms, handling invoicing and managing collections. We take care of our clients by taking care of their customers.
Every day, TreviPay employees are challenged and empowered in a supportive, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
We have a strong commitment to building world-class products and culture, and were looking to add a curious, value-focused, and innovative individual who loves solving interesting problems. In this role, you will be delivering high-quality, well-tested software from front to back with a focus on security and maintainability. You will also lead a team that will develop and maintain a system that our client end-users interact with every day. This includes well designed APIs and user experiences.
What will I be doing?
- Leadsolution design and developmentof web applications
- Work with product management, end users and other stakeholders to define product solutions
- Build and consume REST/SOAP APIsfrom various back-end services and databases
- Observing and monitoring your system in production including on-call support
- Writeclean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Work collaboratively as part of an cross functional team that includesdesigners,customers, testers,internal stakeholdersand othersoftware engineers
- Provide software engineering coaching and mentorship to other engineers
- Research and stay current in architecture anddevelopmentpractices and trends
What do I need to succeed?
- B.S. in engineering-related field AND 8+ years professional experience as a software engineer
- 10+ years professional experience as a software engineer
- Full stack architect / lead software engineer with experience in multiple languages
- Track record of playing a significant role in the creation of business critical web applicationsrunning in production
- Experience implementing CI/CD automation tools and practices
- Solid SQL and database design skills
- Highly proficient inJava
- Experience withgit,GitLaband industry standardgitworkflows
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure and deployments (AWS, Azure, etc)
What's in it for me?
- Work in a friendly and caring agile company?where teamwork is key
- Work with friendly and highly skilled practitioners that are invested in your success and growth
- Successful and stable company?
- Like-minded technologists
- Hackathons and R&D time
- Casual environment
At TreviPay we believe in:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit– We believe in taking extreme ownership of projects, tasks and solutions. We have a history of innovation and value creative thinking that helps our business partners win. We always figure out a way.
- Empowerment– We believe every team member should have the autonomy and accountability to own their work, be creative, and thrive. We minimize hierarchy and maximize involvement.
- Growth Mindset– We believe in constant improvement and are open to new ways of thinking. Each of us treat our jobs like a craft we are striving to master.
- Teamwork– We are first and foremost great teammates, we share responsibility, contribute fully and work together to achieving our shared goals. We treat each other with respect and value diverse points of view. Were proud of our teammates, our company, and the value we bring to our business partners.
- Having Fun– We believe having fun at work builds stronger relationships and a positive culture.
TreviPay is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.