As a Machine Learning Engineer, build and maintain large scale ML Infrastructure and ML pipelines. Contribute to building advanced analytics, machine learning platform and tools to enable both prediction and optimization of models. Extend existing ML Platform and frameworks for scaling model training & deployment. Partner closely with various business & engineering teams to drive the adoption, integration of model outputs. This role is a critical element to using the power of Data Science in delivering Fidelity s promise of creating the best customer experiences in financial services.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Has Bachelor s or Master s Degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.).
- 8+ years of proven experience in implementing Big data solutions in data analytics space.
- 2+ years of experience in developing ML infrastructure and MLOps in the Cloud using AWS Sagemaker.
- Extensive experience working with machine learning models with respect to deployment, inference, tuning, and measurement required.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (Java, Scala, Python), Unix scripting or related programming languages and exposure to some of Python s ML ecosystem (numpy, panda, sklearn, tensorflow, etc.).
- Experience with building data pipelines in getting the data required to build and evaluate ML models, using tools like Apache Spark or other distributed data processing frameworks.
- Data movement technologies (ETL/ELT), Messaging/Streaming Technologies (AWS SQS, Kinesis/Kafka), Relational and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, EKS, Graph database), API and in-memory technologies.
- Strong knowledge of developing highly scalable distributed systems using Open-source technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins or equivalent), version control (Git), orchestration/DAGs tools (AWS Step Functions, Airflow, Luigi, Kubeflow, or equivalent).
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM).
- You have strong technical design and analysis skills.
- You the ability to deal with ambiguity and work in fast paced environment.
- Your experience supporting critical applications.
- You are familiar with applied data science methods, feature engineering and machine learning algorithms.
- Your Data wrangling experience with structured, semi-structure and unstructured data.
- Your experience building ML infrastructure, with an eye towards software engineering.
- You have excellent communication skills, both through written and verbal channels.
- You have excellent collaboration skills to work with multiple teams in the organization.
- Your ability to understand and adapt to changing business priorities and technology advancements in Big data and Data Science ecosystem.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity’we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling u0022Dynamic Working.u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.