Industry: Embedded Electronics, Electronic Engineering
Job Title: Senior / Principal Embedded Software Engineer
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000 per annum + benefits (depending on experience and skill set)
My client is at the centre of integrity and safety critical embedded systems design.
The Senior/ Principal Embedded Software Engineer will ideally have the following skills:
- Strong Embedded System Design experience
- Experience with ARM Architectures
- Experience of software development with a controlled development environment
- Experience using C and Assembler
- Bonus experience (Embedded Linux)
The Senior/ Principal Embedded Software Engineer role will involve:
- Porting to different processor Architectures
- Full Software product development lifecycle experience
- This includes testing to safety standards and the production of test and design documentation
If you are a Senior/ Principal Embedded Software Engineer, looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a passionate, enthusiastic growing engineering business, then please apply now with your updated CV or callBrian at Premier Group on 01189028800 for further information.