London 1-2 days per week OR fully remote
Are you an experienced Data Scientist? Do you have experience within Privacy-preserving Machine Learning Techniques? (Differential privacy, private federated learning, synthetic data generation or data anonymisation)
We are working with an innovative scale-up tech company that has recently received 30 million in investment. This is a UK founded organisation that have been voted in the Financial Times 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe in 2022. Using their own Customer Intelligence Platform, they help their clients understand their customers on a human basis with the overall end goal to develop a personalised description of each customer.
Data Science is the engine room of this company; they’re on the lookout for a creative problem solver who is keen to research and implement changes with the purpose of improving their AI platform.
What are they looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience building/designing strategies around Data Privacy and executing those
- Hands on experience building neural networks for different problems
What will you be working on?
- You’ll be responsible for 2 other Data Scientists, so you’ll have to be prepared to do a 50/50 split
- You won’t be LEADING the function as such; but a level of seniority and leadership is required
- Setting a strategy to create privacy standards across the business
What’s on offer?
- Income protection
- & many more!
We’re shortlisting people for this position now, so to be considered hit apply and we’ll be in touch to discuss your CV & experience in more detail.
We are committed to Equity, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion as an employer and service provider. Please feel comfortable to let us know if you have a difference or disability that would require us or our clients to make any helpful adjustments for you.
Georgia Flynn As a managing consultant at KDR Recruitment, my main role is matchi…