Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Are you looking for an opportunity for growth and lead? Here is your chance! We are looking for a rock star within the organization with exceptional technical skills and the ability to communicate across a broad group of users from CDO business partners to executive leadership.
This position will be embedded in the Retrospective Services Analytic team supporting our Care Delivery Organizations (CDOs) with overall responsibility for client-facing reporting with sophisticated front-ends and data prepared in Alteryx/ scheduled via the server, ad-hoc reporting, analytics, controls, and management of the data for business flows across chart review.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Own highly technical, automated deliveries of reporting and analytics across the Retrospective Chart Review team
- Organizing, and monitoring reporting metrics, milestones, and communications for the overall team and associated work streams
- Collaborating with Project Champions and SMEs to model out and monitor key milestones, KPIs, and risks/opportunities for ongoing projects
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across reporting and analytics to ensure delivery
Critical Success Factors:
- Extremely creative at solving complex problems with strong analytical ability to recommend solutions
- Solid reporting process management, team management and leadership experience in a large, complex healthcare setting
- Working in a matrix environment to drive efficiencies through influence
- Takes ownership of the process and provides constructive information to minimize problems and increase market satisfaction
- Able to manage multiple initiatives by prioritizing goals and objectives
- Ability to effective lead, manage and deliver in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously in in ambiguous situations
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of technical experience in SQL, Tableau, and/or data reporting
- 3+ years of ETL leveraging tools such as Alteryx
- 3+ years of experience working on multiple projects
- 3+ years of experience with process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes
- 2+ years of leadership, direct employee management, and direct supervisory experience
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliveries
- Alteryx Server support/ experience
- Tableau Server support/ experience
- Leadership, direct employee management, and direct supervisory experience
- Knowledge of federal (e.g., CMS) and state laws and regulations relating to Medicare Advantage
- Ability to build solid relationships across a variety of stakeholders
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at OptumCare. We're on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well-being goals. Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen. Together we're creating the most innovative ideas and comprehensive strategies to help heal the health care system and create a brighter future for us all. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado/Connecticut/Nevada residents is $97,300 to $176,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.