PRINCIPAL DATA ANALYST
65,000 – 75,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading communications company as a Principal Data Analyst, leading on projects across their media products and offerings. You can head into the Birmingham hub once to twice a week and work across exciting projects. This would be an excellent opportunity for any senior analyst who enjoys the technical work, looking to take a on a new challenge.
This is a leading communications company, offering a range of different products and propositions to their customers. As one of the biggest UK companies, they have a wealth of data to work on across all of their different pillars and business areas. As a household name, this company would be great to have on the CV, with interesting projects to get stuck into.
As the Principal Data Analyst, you will be joining a small but advanced team, working alongside experts in data visualisation, BI development and analytics. You can expect to:
- work daily on different analytical projects, working with large datasets in SQL and GCP
- visualise data and insights in a clear and digestible way for sharing with stakeholders and internal colleagues
- work on customer segmentation, understanding the different customer profiles and finding trends and patterns across behaviours and backgrounds
- communicating actionable insights and recommendations found from your data work
- building reports for stakeholders, as well as allowing other areas of the business to self-serve
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
As the Principal Data Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Have previous commercial experience in a similar role
- Have excellent SQL proficiency
- Have strong skills and experience in a data visualisation tool, ideally Tableau or Looker but open to others like Power BI
- Be confident in finding insights and sharing these with stakeholders, from both technical and non-technical backgrounds
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- 65,000 – 75,000
- Hybrid working – one or two days a week in the Birmingham office
- Wider benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alanah Chambers via the Apply link on this page.
This role not the one for you? I have roles across Marketing & Customer Insight all over the north and midlands of England, so please do look at the other roles I'm covering to find your perfect next step!