JOB TITLE: Principal Cloud/DevOps Engineer
In this position you will join Fidelity s Enterprise Cybersecurity business unit as a member of the Access Lifecycle Management product line team.u00A0 We are a dynamic, high visibility team that provides access lifecycle control solutions for all of Fidelity s business units. We are seeking motivated Principal Cloud/DevOps Engineer to work on the installation of, and migration to, an enterprise SailPoint IdentityIQ installation that will offer improved management access rights across our global enterprise.
The Access Lifecycle Management product line team provides provisioning, lifecycle management and control assessment solutions to technology teams and applications across Fidelity s business units.u00A0 We are responsible for providing capabilities that provide secure, stable access in a manner which ultimately improves Fidelity s risk posture, ensures compliance with policy standards, and reduces the overall cybersecurity threat landscape facing the firm.
u00A0The Expertise You Have u00A0
- B.S.in Computer Science preferred, Engineering / Mathematics or comparable
- 8+ years of cloud systems and application administration, integration, and operation
- Experience building and deploying Azure cloud enabled applications leveraging 12 factor design
- Hands on experience with automation & pipeline implementation (Testing, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline)u00A0
The Skills You Bring
- You have experience and comfort working in an agile environment (Scrum and Kanban)
- You possess strong engineering skills and experience developing maintainable, scalable multi-tiered applications
- You have maniacal focus on automation and always looking towards reducing waste and improving efficiencies
- You should enjoy communicating and learning the business behind the application
- You have hands-on experience in designing and developing using the following technologies
- Experience with Azure services (Storage, Networking, Containers etc.)
- Working knowledge of Pipeline/Build tools such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, Veracode, Sonar, Ansible
- Monitoring automation systems such as Datadog, CloudWatch or Splunk.u00A0
- Unix and Shell scripting skills, programming with Python desired.
- Integrating modern SaaS solutions and vendors with existing systems and servicesu00A0
- Kubernetes certification is a plus
- Experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining Sailpoint Identity IQ platform is a plus
The Value You Deliver
- Collaborating in an autonomous team, owning all aspects of delivery (Coding, Quality, DevSecOps)
- Team player developing/deploying software in a fast-paced and highly flexible environment
- Continued focus on improving test coverage, release velocity and production health
- Working with global Agile teams and will contribute to enhancing engineering practices
- Exercising operational expertise in a team, targeting Engineering and DevOps excellence
- Forever learning and growing your skillsets to be an active contributor to a well-rounded team
- Automating yourself out of today s job so that you can move on to the next big challenge
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates.u00A0We are proud of ouru00A0diverse and inclusiveu00A0workplace where weu00A0respectu00A0and valueu00A0our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences.u00A0 For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity’we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling u0022Dynamic Working.u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.