We are looking for Presales Solutions Architects with a technology and telecommunications background and sound experience in Network Transformation and Pre-Sales.
- Liaise with customers to understand their business challenges and provide them approaches, roadmap and handhold them while they achieve their business goals.
- Track the technological advances and their application in delivering network transformation solutions.
- Work with Product specialists to create market-relevant products and services.
- Engage in acquiring and expanding customer mindshare as well as market mindshare through PoV, Whitepapers, Industry Forum participation.
- About 7-15 Years of overall experience in the industry, 3 years+ in Network Transformation.
- Experience in Enterprise Transformation initiatives – including Strategy, Planning, Execution, and Adoption.
- Understand Business Finance and Critical Financial Levers to be applied when conceptualizing the architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of some of the Network Automation / Orchestration Vendor Solutions: ONAP, Open-O, Cisco NSO, Ciena Blue Planet, Juniper Contrail Service Orchestration, ALU NSP, Ericsson.
- Excellent knowledge of Underlay and Overlay Technologies: IP, MPLS, QOS, L3 VPNs, NAT, VPLS, EVPN, PBB, VXLAN, IPSec, ONP, Segment Routing, WAN Opt, etc.
- Good knowledge of feature sets and deployment of Unified Communication & associated technologies like Cisco, Genesys, Microsoft Teams, Avaya UC, Polycom, Verint, MS Teams, Audiocodes, Ribbon.
- Good deployment & Integration level expertise in ChatBots, Voice BOT, Analytics, AI Engines like Google, Security – PCI/ DSS, Payment Gateway Integration, SIP Trunking, SBC/vSBC.
- Industry Certifications are must which may include a combination of TOGAF, MS700, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, AWS Certified Architect, CISSP, AWS Cloud Practitioner, ITILv3/4 Foundation, or any other relevant certifications.
Techaxis is a recruitment firm that specializes in discovering, engaging, and placing top talent globally, for full-time or contract positions in leadership and mid to senior-level positions for companies in the technology, healthcare, energy, and education space.
Equal Opportunities Employer-
Our client provides equal opportunities to all its employees and all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to their race, caste, religion, colour, ancestry, marital status, sex, age, nationality, disability, and veteran status. Employees of our client shall be treated with dignity and in accordance with their policy to maintain a work environment free of sexual harassment, whether physical, verbal, or psychological. Employee policies and practices shall be administered in a manner that would ensure that in all matters equal opportunity is provided to those eligible and the decisions are merit-based.