This remotely based if preferred position is working for an incredibly fast-growing Manchester based Technology company that develops award-winning Predictive Analytics products.
The goals of the Presales Data Analyst are to provide the configuration and technical implementation of products, data extracts and analysis of the resultant data to support the technical account manager and wider commercial team during the presales data testing engagement with prospective customers in the Social Housing sector.
- Working with the Technical Account Manager and Business Development Managers to support the presales function with prospective customers.
- Working with the Technical Account Manager and Account Directors to support retention of existing customers and also aiding in the upsell of products to existing customers.
- Working with our devops and support teams to manage and configure internal presales environments across core products.
- Supporting commercial teams, analysing new client data, creating projected benefit models and developing these into efficient and impactful pre-sales tools.
- Creating, maintaining and improving data visualisations primarily using PowerBI.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills are essential
- 3+ years of experience working in areas such as solution configuration, data analysis or business intelligence.
- An understanding of statistical techniques and concepts for data exploration and analysis.
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in SQL and experience of modelling in relational databases.
- Hands-on experience with modern BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik or QuickSight