Hays Technology are looking for a Portfolio Data Analyst to join our exciting private sector client in Huddersfield. The successful applicant will have strong analytical abilities and experience in Advanced Microsoft Excel. experience of implementing and managing deep learning pipelines to develop their infrastructure and ensure its continuous operations.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for analytics on portfolio.
- You will be responsible for R Rx forecast, launches, pruning’s, write off and priorities portfolio-sales cross the countries to optimize sales and profit.
- You will devise short- and long-term pricing strategy in collaboration with the commercial team.
- You will ensure plans and strategies accommodate market changes and respond to the needs of the customer.
Who you will be working for:
You will be joining one of the UKs fastest growing household pharmaceutical providers who are home to some of the UKs leading brands and a trusted prescription products provider.
What we are looking for:
- A strong Microsoft Excel skillset
- An understanding of databases
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Power BI, Pharmaceutical experience, or interest is desirable but not essential
What you will get in return:
In addition to a generous salary and favourable hybrid working policy, our client prides themselves in creating an environment where you will be given the opportunities to progress and make a positive difference where innovation is both encouraged and rewarded.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.