The Engineer Sr Analyst/Developer is an intermediate level position responsible for a variety of engineering activities including the design, and development of , software and network infrastructure in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned frameworks.
* Contribute to the budgetary requirement definition for assigned product area, develop functional specifications, and create project plans and software release schedules
* Partner with business and development teams to identify engineering requirements and assist in defining application and system requirements and processes and maintain engineering relationships with the end user/client
* Ensure requirements/tasks from technology departments and/or end users are communicated to stakeholders
* Provide solutions and processes in accordance with audit initiatives and requirements and consult with Business Information Security officers (BISOs) and TISOs
* Exhibit in-depth understanding of engineering concepts and principles
* Assist with training activities and mentor junior team members
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Must- Have Technical Skills:
* 8-10 years of JEE experience with strong fundamentals in developing web applications with 6+ year of experience developing web applications using Java 8, Spring 4+.
* Experience with automate testing with Spring Test, Junit, Mockito. Minimal client-side programming with jQuery, bootstrap, HTML5. Experience with modern MVC/MVVM client libraries like AngularJS is a huge plus
* Experience with working SQL and NoSQL databases, reading/writing different file formats (delimited files, excel, PDF, etc.) through Java, file transmission protocols (SSH, SFTP, FTP, FTPS)
Java, Spring Boot, Microservices