People Data Analyst
Arm is a dynamic and progressive business entering an exciting new chapter! As we work towards a future IPO, we are reviewing our priorities and the work that matters most. The People Analytics team plays a significant role in supporting both Arm’s purpose and our People Group ambition by providing data-focused insights that help our leadership make informed and nuanced decisions related to attraction, progression, retention, diversity and inclusion.
This is a fantastic contract opportunity for 12 months. Are you looking to develop professionally and gain valuable experience enabling business decision-making. You will gain practical experience developing and maintaining dashboards, running regular reports for our customers and supporting data projects within the People Group. You will develop an understanding of the data security vital for reports containing sensitive information and build effective relationships through collaboration across Arm to closely understand the data and reporting needs of the business.
- Support, create and maintain dynamic and high-quality dashboards using People data to provide meaningful business insights
- Provide regular BAU reporting to stakeholders
- Support data quality and improvement initiatives
Essential Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of how to analyse and present data effectively
- Good attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Strong Excel skills
- Demonstrable experience in questioning, problem solving and taking initiative
- Eagerness to learn
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience building dashboards (Tableau/Power BI)
- Experience of SQL
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.